delores medina tattoos



My Tattoo
My Tattoo
This to me represents my ruling planet Mercury as well as fluidity, as I have PAIS. If you don't know that PAIS ask. This was right after, so a lil bloody. Also done by Tony at Krazy Katz.
thumbnail

My First tattoo
My First tattoo
My first tattoo, my dad drew the outline and I made her zombi-fied It means a lot because my dad drew it :3 Location: The back of my right calf :3
thumbnail

Tattoo II
Tattoo II
TATTOO
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Need to work on drawing nipples
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
This tattoo I got this past week. I Freaking love it. It kinda hard to take care of, mainly when I am sleeping. It itches a lot. :C But soon it will be healed. It didnt hurt to bad and I kinda want...
thumbnail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © delores medina tattoos @ Helena Bonham Carte Proudly Powered by Blogger