Five Fabulous, Unique Tattoo Ideas For Ladies!
Okay Ladies, listen up! Tattoos have come roaring back into fashion in recent times, and now they have become the new compulsory accessory to carry with you on life's colorful & exotic journey. Celebrities, rock stars, actors - even your next-door neighbor seems to have caught the craze of having their own unique tattoo design to enhance their personality and add a truly original element to how they present themselves to the world around them.
Perhaps you have been toying with the notion of getting your first tattoo, or maybe you are considering a new tattoo to add to your existing body art. But where to start? There seems to be no limit to the number & variety of tattoo designs to choose from! Because tattoos are permanent, it is critically important that you think carefully about your new tattoo, and ensure it not only sends the right message to the people you meet, but also is in tune the with unique woman that you are.
To that end, here is a brief list of five fanastic unique tattoo ideas that women around the world seem to absolutely adore! They are presented in no particular order, and are designed to be deliberately off-beat (who wants a boring star or cross tattoo design, anyway!)
1. Angelfish Tattoos - simply gorgeous, the angelfish is one of the most beautiful animals on the planet. There seems to be no end to the variety of scintillating colors and shapes of these amazing creatures. A beautiful angelfish on your ankle, or swimming daintily on your shoulder, will be a source of wonder to your friends!
2. Phoenix Tattoos - these magical, mythical birds have been immortalized in ancient texts and featured in modern novels and hit movies. These tattoos represent re-birth, and are a perfect tattoo idea for those who have emerged from the ashes of troubled times or shattered relationships. Ink one on your shoulder or upper arm and let the world know that you are back, baby!
3. Hummingbird Tattoos - a truly unique tattoo (and one of the rarer tattoo designs), these tiny & ridiculously gorgeous birds are a source of wonder in the real world, and their impact as a tattoo will be no less than that! These tattoo ideas represent agility and speed, and the 'hum' of their wings gives them an orginal 'busy' quality. Girls who choose this tattoo are always flitting from place to place, staying awhile...and then zipping off again...uncatchable, cheeky...gorgeous!
4. Dragonfly Tattoos - again, one of the rarer tattoo designs, dragonfly tattoos are a 'step up' from the far more commonly-inscribed butterfly tattoos. Dragonflies represent freedom & agility, with their will-o-the-wisp ability to buzz into view, stay for a while, and then seemingly disappear. They are also the hunters of the insect world, and this is a great message for those girls out there who may be 'on the prowl'!
5. Dove Tattoos - these tattoo designs are a very common first tattoo for women. These beautiful birds are the universal symbol of freedom. Ladies who have managed to endure a troubled period in their lives may find this tattoo idea very appealing! Because of their tendancy to mate for life in the wild, they are a great tattoo design for people who wish to signify their affection for one another.
Remember, if you are thinking of getting your first tattoo there are four very important words to keep in mind - Think Before You Ink! Consider carefully the type of person that you are and the message that you want your tattoo to send to your wider public audience. Start small, then slowly build your portfolio of unique tattoos to represent those ideas or people which have the greatest of importance to you!
Before you know it, a newer and far more colorful 'you' will be proudly strutting the world stage!