Lea Michele: Marie Claire UK Photos (November)

Lea Michele is the November cover girl for the upcoming issue of Marie Claire UK 2010.

Lea Michele Marie Claire UK November 2010 Cover Pictture The 24-year-old Glee actress, who plays Rachel Berry on the hit show, opened up to the magazine about her Glee opportunity and how Glee changed her self-image.

When talked about the early days in the industry, Lea said her road to a star wasn’t exactly an overnight success.

“I was told by agents and casting directors I wasn’t right for TV. I didn’t feel that but I was told it and you believe it. I was always working on Broadway and auditioning for TV – things like Law & Order – but there was never anything.”

Lea also claimed that she didn’t feel she had confidence previously, but now said Glee has given that back to her.

"Glee has made me feel beautiful. Now when people say that I don’t feel like they’re lying. Glee has shown me that I am beautiful, that I can be beautiful no matter what I look like, what my weight is."

Check out the November issue of Marie Claire UK 2010 for more of Lea’s interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Lea Michele: Marie Claire UK Photos (November) @ Helena Bonham Carte Proudly Powered by Blogger