trudy nichols tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
This is my tattoo that i designed, Its my familys initials all in one, the main one being "C" for my own name, Christina
I like this with the coloured bands and the black and white.
thumbnail

scorpion king to scorpion tat
scorpion king to scorpion tat
ah... where to begin? like a week ago i was waking around blockbuster looking for a dvd to kill a tuesday night. so i'm walking around in circles when out the corner of my eye i see the Scorpio...
thumbnail

tattoo glow
tattoo glow
I just played a little bit with Photoshop, it's not that perfect but i hope you like it!
thumbnail

half body.::.ydob flah
half body.::.ydob flah
.
thumbnail

Alter Ego
Alter Ego
C*pyr*ght © 2005 chelloveck [link] . All rights reserved.
thumbnail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © trudy nichols tattoos @ Helena Bonham Carte Proudly Powered by Blogger